Does My Mom Have Dementia?
Dementia is a frightening word. But what does it actually mean? What is the difference between dementia and simply getting old? It can be easy to become overwhelmed by jargon the doctor throws at you, and sometimes it feels easier to pretend nothing is happening.
Wouldn’t it be less stressful if you had a roadmap to take you through the process of telling the difference between normal aging and dementia, working with medical providers, and coping with the diagnosis?
IN ‘DOES MY MOM HAVE DEMENTIA?‘ WE PROVIDE THIS ROADMAP FOR YOU!
You will explore:
- What is dementia?
- How does it compare to normal aging?
- What are the warning signs and what else could it be?
- How do I talk to the doctor about it?
- What doctors will you see and what procedures may occur?
- What is the dementia course and what can be expected?
- How can I and my loved one cope with the diagnosis?
- How do I prevent caregiver burnout?
This is not an academic book. We wrote this book in language that is clear and helpful. Anyone with an aging loved one in their lives can benefit from ‘Does My Mom Have Dementia?‘